Views expressed in my pages and posts are strictly my own.
My current mission is to contribute Thales’ growth and success in cybersecurity and defence.
My general goal in life is to contribute society’s well-being and safety.
Two topics stand at the heart of my professional and intellectual passion and committment:
• Critical Infrastructure Resilience;
• Cyber Resilience.
At this point in time, critical infrastructure resilience requires an improvement and synthesis of existing governance and engineering frameworks, including ERM, BCM, crisis management, security and dependability.
As for cyber-resilience, whether in the domain of Defence or of critical infrastructures, cyber-attacks become extremely sophisticated and use more and more autonomous and intelligent weapons. The future of cyber defence does not lie anymore with human-driven analysis and response technologies. The future tools of cyber-defence will be intelligent and autonomous, in ways and to extents still unseen, because this is the only way to match the sophistication of attacks.
CHANGING THE GAME
With a long experience in resilience engineering and management, in IT and cybersecurity , and in R&D, I seek:
• to create a global, integrated corporate resilience assurance framework;
• to research options for the future of cyber-defence technologies.
HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
My work includes:
• The Cyb’Air research chair ( “Aerospace Cyber Resilience”)
• The European DG JRC thematic group on IACS cybersecurity certification
• EU and national studies on Critical infrastructure resilience (telecoms, ATM, banking)
• Creating and developing businesses and reputation
• Research & Innovation
• Bid, Project & Programme management
• BCM, crisis management, security, dependability, ERM, management and IT
• Defence & Security
• European Institutions & Government
• Critical Infrastructures
• Emergency Services
|Start Date||Name Details||Location||Price||STATUT|
|14/04/2015||Hôtel Alpha-Palmiers, Petit-chêne 34, 1003 Lausanne,||100,00 CHF||Cet événement s'est écoulé|