I am a rational and analytical individual with a constant thirst for knowledge. I thrive in stressful situation that requires calm and flawless execution. I love to lead and manage people and deeply enjoy mentoring individuals with strong potential even from the very early stages of their careers.
Here is an outline of my competence and past experiences:
– Over 20 years of experience in the cyber security mainly in the banking industry (Offshore & Switzerland)
– ISO 27001 & ISO 20000 Certification, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) & Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
– Worked in various capacities for the Government, Public Safety, Financial, Private/offshore/commercial banking and Insurance industries.
– Enjoy team development and management, creative problem solving and complex solution delivery.
– Proven capacity to grow business and to handle important projects on both the strategic and tactical aspects.
– Intelligence, threat management & fusion centers
– Managed Security Services
– Management consulting
– Business Continuity & Crisis Management
– Incident Handling and Incident Response Team
– Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Current fields of interest:
– Cyber security & Cyber warfare
– Intelligence & counterintelligence
– Strategic & security studies related to cyber topics
– Criminology & cyber crimes
– Challenges related to talent acquisition & development in those fields
|Start Date||Name Details||Location||Price||STATUT|
|28/05/2013||Route de Genève 22, 1033 Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne||100,00 CHF||Cet événement s'est écoulé|