The Geneva Cybersecurity Law & Policy Conference, organized in the framework of a research project between the University of Geneva and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, aims at presenting selected legal and policy aspects of cybersecurity in a crosscutting approach.
The following topics will be covered and discussed:
• Civil liability for cyber-attacks: selected issues and challenges.
• Data Protection and cybersecurity breaches: what risks of liability?
• Risk management: what standard of care for victims of cyberattacks?
• The future of cybersecurity: Artificial Intelligence and other challenges.
• Prof. and Vice-rector Jacques de Werra, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
• Prof. Guy Pessach, Cyber Security Research Center, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
• Dr. Yaniv Benhamou, Lecturer University of Geneva, Attorney at law, Lenz & Staehelin
• Dr. Tamar Berenblum, Cyber Security Research Center, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
The conference will take place on June 21, 2018, at the University of Geneva (Uni Mail
building, Boulevard du Pont-d’Arve 40, 1204 Genève, Room R080) from 9 am until 5 pm.
For more information, please visit our website: www.cybersecurity-liability.ch
CHF 150.-, gratuit pour les membres du Clusis, le quota de participants Clusis est fixé à 40 places. Pour ce faire, il faudra lors de l’inscription introduire Clusis dans le champ commentaire.